Thursday, November 23, 2017

Week 76: My Final Week- Serving 'til the End

This week was super great! We have been working hard with Marianela`s 13 year old brother Nicolas and if everything goes as planned, he should be baptized this Saturday! The first time he went to church he was super timid but in the three weeks he has been coming, he has made friends with the other young men. The young men's president is really close with him too. It is so awesome see him change and progress! I am so grateful for the help from the members. 

Highlights of the week:

We also found a new investigator named Valeria. At first when we talked with her she didn´t want anything to do with us. But we persisted a little and it turned out she just had some misunderstandings about the church. After we cleared that up, she said we could come in and teach! It`s the best when they let us in. 

On Wednesday I had my last interview with President Calquin and he only said the word "matrimonio" once! He was so loving and gave me some good tips for after the mission.​​

 I went to Adrogue for exchanges with Hermana Couto. It was actually a really great day. We talked with many people who were really nice and we found Guillermina (about 40 years old) in the street who had a lot of questions. We ended up walking with her to her house and teaching her! I definitely gained more love for Adrogue and I know that we can find people interested to learn in rich areas. 

Yesterday was awesome too. All the missionaries in the stake traveled to Glew to be in the choir for stake conference in 2 weeks. Even though I am not going to be there, I cherished singing hymns in EspaƱol. 

This week is going to be awesome- Thursday is the tour of Buenos Aires and Friday we get to go the the temple! Then Saturday should be Nicola's baptism and Sunday my last day of church in Argentina. There will be lots of food from members and lots of saying goodbyes. And in some moment I have to pack...

I don´t know how next Monday is going to be or if I am going to be able to write something- if not, see you guys next week! Love you all!


The family of Ana and Lucas from a few weeks ago 

Here is a photo of  me and of Hermana Couto who I love so much! I am also loving being with my comp Hermana Lopez! I have felt so so blessed with my companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment