Friday, September 29, 2017

Week 68: Surprise Package from Argentina

This week was really great! We traveled a lot because Hermana Medford had 3 exchanges. Whenever she has an exchange I go with Hermana Martinez from El Salvador so she was my companion for 3 days this week! On Wednesday I went with her to San Vicente by train and bus and it was awesome! I love going back to my first area and we were able to teach a 9 year old girl named Milagros that got baptized this past Saturday! 

Then on Thursday until Saturday morning we were in Claypole and we were able to teach three more lessons to Alicia, Karla and Ricardo´s family, and to a new investigator Nilda! I loved teaching the kids and I was amazed how I was led to Nilda! I got lost because I am still pretty new to Claypole and so I was asking her directions and we began talking. She let us in to teach after we gained a bit more confidence! I love when that happens! 

We have to leave early this week so sorry that this is so short! But it was awesome. We found 6 new investigators in all, and 8 investigators came to church.  Karla and Ricardo´s family and a few other investigators! I think we will be seeing baptisms soon! I felt so blessed and it is a great experience to share the gospel with others!


Editor's Note:  Audrey sent us a package by sending it home with Sister Mckayla Davis from Las Vegas, who then shipped it to us! We were so excited. There were many different kinds of Argentine treats and trinkets. But best of all, she sent the sweetest, most sincere notes to each of us, including our dog Champ!   Below is a sampling:






No comments:

Post a Comment